House rules for your winter holidays 2020/21
Your safe holiday at the Hotel Kristall Finkenberg
- Please keep a distance of at least 1 metre to other persons, except for people from the same household or people travelling with you.
- You are obligated to wear a mouth-nose-protection in the whole hotel except at the table and in the hotel room.
- Please refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Please wash your hands with water and soap several times a day. Please avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
- Please contact your host if you have any symptoms of illness during your stay.
- There are possibilities for disinfection in many areas of the house.
We appeal to your individual responsibility and ask you to mind to keep distance where it is possible. If an area e.g. the buffet or the sauna is very frequented at the moment, please simply wait for a second.
With your caution you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your team at the Hotel Kristall!
Under special hygienic precautions we are able to offer our breakfast buffet, afternoon snack as well as the salad buffet and cheese buffet in the evening.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands several times a day at the provided disinfectant dispensers.
- We recommend that families go to the buffet in small groups so that the minimum distance of 1 metre is maintained. Due to the high hygiene requirements we ask you not to bring children to the buffet.
- You will be led to your table on your day of arrival.
- Please wear a mouth-nose-protection at the buffet.
Our sauna landscape is open for you. In order to maintain the governmentally ordered minimum distance there is a limit to the maximal number of persons according to the governmental requirements. You are not obliged to wear a mouth-nose-protection here.
These are our recommended times when there no high frequency of guests
Sauna area: before 4 pm (open from 2 to 8 pm)
Book your holidays without risk!
In the case of an unpredictable event which prevents your arrival due to a potential travel warning with a related entry or exit forbiddance, we will cancel your holiday free of charge and you have the possibility to choose between a credit note or a refund of the advance payment.
Should you have any questions or need further information, we are always happy to receive your mail or your personal call!
New cancellation conditions winter 2020/21
For bookings from October 2020 you can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival, between 14 and 7 days before arrival we charge 50% cancellation fees of the whole package price and between 7 and 0 days before arrival we charge 90% cancellation fees of the whole package price.
We hope that we can welcome you soon with us and send warm regards from Finkenberg
The Buchsteiner family & the whole team